Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just another day

I stayed over at Lena's last night. We spent a couple of hours looking up where to stay and what to do in Orlando. We decided to stay at The Boardwalk at Disney World. I've never been there before and I'm really starting to look forward to it.

Afterwards, instead of going out like we had planned, we went and rented a couple of movies. Dan in Real Life and The Hitcher. We both loved Dan, and I would have enjoyed The Hitcher; Lena wasn't sure she wanted to watch it. After a little while we ending up turning it off and ordering Why Did I Get Married on pay-per-view. I really liked that one. It reinforced that fact that I never want to get married, but I loved anyway.

This morning we just lounged around. After she brought me home, I laid out for the first time this year. Between not getting a lot of sleep and the sun, I ended up crashing for a while.

-Kiki

No comments: